Friday, October 22, 2010

Go Diigo Go...


I have finally taken the leap and have currently created a Diigo account.

Why create a Diigo account if you're an avid Delicious user?

I have used Delicious personally for 3 years and have used this with my students for 2 years. Everything was relatively easy till they required the use of a YAHOO account for new users. Having students create the account was too much for me. Much like a Google account; there are a lot of other sites the students automatically receive when they sign-up with YAHOO.

I have been a bit disillusioned with Delicious and have been reluctant to sign-up and start again with something new. I miss using social bookmarking with my students so I've decided to try out Diigo!

Much to my surprise when I visited the site I can get a free educator account! WhoooHoooo (ok time to put the propeller hat on again) I'll blog again on this when I have a chance to really 'play' with Diigo.

Go Diigo Go!

No comments: